Tuesday 1 March 2011

MY DAY IN BRANDS

I have been asked to record any brands that I notice I interact with in the day in the life of Si, so here it is...

I wake up at 7 o clock wanting to die to. I shut up the noise coming from my Apple iPhone and drag myself out of bed.

The first thing I see is my Vodka Revolutions 'I Love Vodka' poster and wonder why I decided to stay out so late last night. I head to the bathroom and jump in the shower with my Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner...what a beautiful start to the day. With my Aston Villa FC towel I head back to my room where I shave with my Gillette (only the best) razor and shaving cream.

I sleepily pull on a new pair of Calvin Klein boxers and NEXT socks and have a look to see what clothes are actually clean...I decide on a Jack Wills t-shirt and All Saints jeans, I'm going casual today. I then decide to sort out my ginger mop of hair with my V05 hair wax...looking good!

I head downstairs and discover empty bottles of Smirnoff Vodka and Bier Speciale from the night before, I quickly clear these away because they're making me feel sick. Opening the fridge I discover that we are out of Cravendale milk, I guess it's dry Kellogs Golden Grahams for me today. I run back upstairs and sit on my bed for a bit to catch up on Smallville on E4.

My flatmate Tobi then comes in to show me his new pair of Adidas but at this time in the morning I can't say I really appreciate it and I'm late for Uni now anyway.
Heading to Uni I pass Varsity and then walking past the SU I notice a heard of campaigners with loads of sweets, including Chubba Chubs (my favourite) so I quickly nab one of those before I get forced into voting.

Throughout the day in Uni I end up coming across a lot of brands that I never take notice of usually. Things like my Sharpee pen, and Adobe Creative Suite (something that I use all the time on my course without even thinking about it).

After my busy day at Uni I head down to Cape to get a burger with the boys and then leave them to go back to the house while they start their drinking for the night ahead.
When I get in I simply put I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry on my Samsung TV and get into bed with my Apple Mac and have a sit on Facebook.

SI

No comments:

Post a Comment